Flex@Campus is an Adobe India initiative in collaboration with its training partners to create awareness about Adobe Flex and Adobe Flash Platform among students and faculties in colleges from several cities across India. It is an effort to bridge the gap between the industry trends and the current academic curriculum. This would provide a great insight to the participants into the world of Rich Internet Applications and User Experience.
This program aims at educating the participants on:
- Web 2.0 concepts
- User experience and Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
- Adobe Flash Platform
- Basics of MXML and Action Scripting 3.0
- Basics of Flex applications and frameworks
- Key concepts in Flex programming
- Building an application using Flash Builder
It would be delivered as a combination of classroom lectures and hands-on lab training with Adobe Flash Builder. It would be a minimum of one-day training conducted in the host college premises. It would be divided as:
- 4 hours of Instructor-led Classroom training sessions
- 4 hours of hands-on Lab training on Adobe Flash Builder
The entire training would be conducted by RIA experts from Adobe authorized training partners.
- A Free One day Training on Adobe Flash Builder
- A Certificate from Adobe recognizing participation in the workshop
- Free Adobe Flash Builder and ColdFusion Licenses worth over 600 USD
- Membership of the Flex-India forum
- Membership of the Local Adobe User Group
- An opportunity to be a part of the Adobe RIA Student Representative Program
This program is primarily targeted at pre-final year and final year students of Engineering or MCA colleges in India. Participants are expected to have some hands-on experience in Object Oriented programming.
Submit a request:
You can submit a request for the Flex@Campus program by filling up the request form.